Easter Rice Crispy Nests Recipe
With Easter just around the corner you’ll probably be planning how to keep the kids entertained for two weeks! If the unpredictable British weather rains off your Easter egg hunt, head inside and rustle up the delicious treat. Rice crispy nests are an Easter classic and you only need three ingredients to make them!
- 180g Milk Chocolate
- 100g crisped rice
- Swizzels Rainbow Drops
- Line bun tins with colourful paper cases.
- Break the dark or milk chocolate into a large glass bowl. Bring a small saucepan of water to a slow simmer, then sit the bowl on top, making sure it doesn’t touch the water. Stir gently and remove from heat once melted.
- Add the crisped rice to the chocolate gently stirring them until they are covered with the chocolate.
- Put spoonfuls of the mixture into each of the paper baking cases. Make a small hollow in the centre of each nest with the back of a teaspoon.
- Place a sprinkle of Rainbow Drops in each nest and then place the tray into the fridge to allow the nests to set. Add optional egg and bunny decorations to finish.
For more Easter treats and Swizzels sweets, head over to our shop. Happy Easter!