Mega Oozy Bubble-gum Muffins
If you love a jam filled muffin, you are going to LOVE our Mega Bubble-gum Oozy Muffins. Want to give it a try?
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- 200g caster sugar
- 400g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 145g of Squashies Bubble-gum sweets (or any of our flavours)
- Line your muffin tray with muffin cases and preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
- Mix the eggs, vegetable oil and semi-skimmed milk. Adding in the sugar, self-rising flour, and baking powder. Mix.
- Fill the muffin cases to halfway and add 3 to 4 sweets into the centre.Then fill the rest of cases with the mixture.Make sure you leave some space to accommodate for the rise.
- Bake immediately for 20-25 minutes.