Super Sour Chocolate Crispy Cakes
Who doesn’t love a simple crispy cake? We do and we LOVE it even more when it includes our Sour Cherry and Apple Squashies.
You will need:
- 355g butter
- 100g chocolate
- 3tbs golden syrup
- 80g puffed rice
- 145g Squashies Sour Cherry and Apple sweets (or your favourite flavour Squashies)
- Cut the sweets into four.
- Melt the chocolate over a Bain Marie.
- Add the butter, cut in to small pieces, stir till melted.Then mix in the golden syrup, stir.
- Add in the puffed rice and most of the sweets, and stir in to the chocolate mix, gently.
- Spoon in to 12 cake cases and sprinkle the remaining sweets on top, pushing them in gently.
- Leave to cool until set.