The Best Royal Wedding Memorabilia
Royal weddings are always a momentous occasion that we want to remember and cherish for years to come. Online and in stores across the country there is an abundance of Megan and Harry wedding memorabilia, admittedly, quite a lot of it isn’t worth purchasing. Avoid the cheap and tacky, here’s what you should buy, from the unusual to the luxurious.
1. A commemorative mug is always a must! We love this one from temptation gifts, you can have coffee with the royals every morning.
- I don’t think you would dry many plates with this tea towel, but it would make a lovely keepsake.
3. We have always had a soft spot for Harry, he’s always been one of the most relatable royals. Show your love for Prince Harry with this stylish tee from Net A Porter.
4. If you really love Megan and Harry then you’ll love this lifesize cardboard cutout of the happy couple.
5. We love this quirky biscuit tin designed by illustrator Millie Green.
6. Swizzels have created these cute our “Meghan & Harry” personalised Love Hearts. They are the perfect way to mark the occasion of the Royal Wedding. A sweet gift to share whilst watching and celebrating the nuptials. They come delivered wrapped, tied with a red ribbon and ready to give!
7. Swizzels are also offering 50 commemorative Royal Wedding Love Heart rolls in a limited edition presentation box. Perfect as a keepsake or to share whilst celebrating the Royal Wedding.
8. This unusual piece of memorabilia from the royal mint will stand the test of time.
- This chic Harry and Megan candle will fill your home with a gorgeous floral scent.
10. Celebrate on the go with this royal wedding tote bag from Harrods.
11. Dip these cute royal wedding biscuits from Selfridges into your tea as you watch the royal wedding and keep the tin as a momento. This would also make a lovely gift.
12. You can have your own royal wedding at home with these fun royal masks!