Swizzels Christmas Favourite Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Details of how to enter are available on the Swizzels website swizzels.com/christmas/vote-for-your-favourite
5. Only one vote/prize draw entry per email address per day is permitted.
6. The closing date for each weekly entry to the Swizzels Christmas Favourite prize draw is Sunday at midnight with the final prize draw made on Sunday 17th December.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Entries will be accepted from United Kingdom, ROI, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
9. The prize draw can be entered by completing the form fully on swizzels.com/christmas/vote-for-your-favourite
10. Each weekly winner will receive a box of sweets including 750g Sweet Shop Favourites Tin, 108g Parma Violets Tube, 108g Refreshers Tube, 108g Love Hearts Tube, 108g Drumstick Lollies Tube, 350g Carton of Drumstick Original Squashies, 150g Bag of Refreshers Choos and 150g Bag of Drumstick Choos. These exact products may vary but will be of an equivalent value. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
11. Each weekly winner will be contacted using the email address inputted on the entry form. If we have been unable to contact the winners or the winners do not claim their prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize will be sent out within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s acceptance of the prize and communication of a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
14. The prize winner must be available to receive delivery of the prize package. A signature will be required at delivery.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.