Swizzels Easter Live Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the Swizzels 2018 Easter Live Competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to abide by them.
1. The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Opening and closing dates: The competition will open and close on Thursday 29th March 2018. Exact start time and end time will be dictated by the onscreen information. Entries must be submitted in line with onscreen instructions. Swizzels Matlow Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end and/or date at any time.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
6. Entry guide: Entrants must comment on the live video with their guess as to which numbered rabbit hole they are selecting. There are 20 in total and 10 of these contain prizes. Users may select multiple rabbit holes, but they must do so in individual comments and they must select the rabbit hole before it is revealed what is in that hole. Throughout the video, the rabbit will reveal whether the holes contain a mini sweet prize or nothing (no-prize). Users must abide by instructions in the live video. Users may enter the draw for each numbered rabbit hole, but must do so in individual comments.
7. How the prize will be awarded: Every 3 minutes the rabbit character will dip their hands into one of the numbered holes and reveal whether that hole contains a prize or not. All users who have correctly picked a winning rabbit hole will have their name entered into a sweepstake draw for one of the Easter Sweet Treat Hampers. Details of the winning numbers will be revealed on screen. The winners will be selected in a comment at the end of the video, so stay tuned!
Any decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winning entrant will be contacted in a reply to their entry. The selected winner must then private message the Facebook page with their postal details to claim the prize.
8. The prizes are 10 x Swizzels Easter Sweet Treats Hamper (including the following:
1 x Easter Mix Tub 750g
1 x Spring Selection 170g
1 x Fun Mix 170g
1 x Drumstick Squashies Original 160g Bag
1 x Drumstick Squashies Sour Cherry & Apple 160g Bag
1 x Drumstick Squashies Bubblegum 160g Bag
1 x Drumstick Choos 150g Bag
1 x Refreshers Choos 150g Bag
1 x Rainbow Drops 80g Bag
2 x Love Hearts Giant Rolls
2 x Mega Drumstick Lollies
2 x Double Dips
The winning rabbit holes are marked by a mini sweet package and will be announced on screen.
8.b. Entrants must be 16 years or over.
8.c. This competition is open to UK residents only.
9. Points of entry: This competition is open across Facebook (www.facebook.com/SwizzelsMatlow) only.
10. Bonus Prize Draw – once all of the carrots have been selected, users will be asked to comment on the post for an extra chance to win. They will have the option of two carrots marked “A” or “B”. One of these carrots will be golden. Users must comment on the post to guess which carrot is golden. This competition will last 30 minutes. A user may comment on the post to enter. This can be done up to 5 times per user.
10.b. When the onscreen counter ends, the rabbit will reveal which carrot is golden. Users who voted for the correct carrot will be entered into a random prize draw to win another bonus Easter Sweet Treats Hamper.
10.c. One entrant will be selected to win this prize and then the winner will be announced in a comment on the video.
11. All winning entrants are asked to private message the page to claim their prize.
Swizzels are not responsible for any entries that have failed submission.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. The winners will be notified that they are a winner in a comment/post on the competition, once it is no longer live. If the winners do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13.b. The prize will be sent out within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s acceptance of the prize and communication of a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.