Drumstick Bucket List Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
- Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at www.swizzels.com/DrumstickBucketList
- Closing date for entry to the Swizzels Drumstick Bucket List competition is Tuesday 31st October at midnight.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entries will be accepted from United Kingdom, ROI, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- There are 60 categories, each listed on the Bucket List on the website www.swizzels.com/DrumstickBucketList.
- The competition can be entered in 4 ways:
- Facebook (www.facebook.com/SwizzelsMatlow) with any combination of pictures or video and words. Entries deemed inappropriate will be deleted.
- Twitter @SwizzelsMatlow using #DrumstickBucketList
- Instagram @swizzels_sweets using #DrumstickBucketList
- Website www.swizzels.com/DrumstickBucketList
Entry via the website allows a photo or video upload and pictures may be selected to go in our gallery.
- Entries by all 4 methods will be judged together by a panel of judges. The prizes are as shown below.
- Prizes will be awarded in three tiers:
1st tier: 5 Experience Day prizes will be awarded to the top 5 photos or videos entered in to the competition, in any category.2nd tier: 60 Commemorative Certificates and Drumstick goodies will be awarded to the best photo or video entered in its category. If there is no entry into a specific category, then there will be no winner for that category.3rd tier: Spot prizes will be awarded to entries throughout the duration of the competition.
- The 5 Experience Day winners will receive a gift voucher worth £500. The winners will be able to choose an activity or activities of their choice to the value of £500. The Experience Day must take place in United Kingdom, ROI, Isle of Man or Channel Islands. The prize does not include travel, accommodation or expenses.
- The 5 overall winners of the Experience day will be contacted by Friday 3rd November 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the original winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winners of the Commemorative Certificate and Experience Days will be selected by Friday 3rd November 2017 by a panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to have their photograph or story shared in the press/media and on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Swizzels will select the entries to appear in the gallery. Any pictures or videos which are not deemed appropriate will not be entered.
- By entering via the website or social media an entrant is also agreeing to have their entry showcased on the website in the gallery. Please ask permission to share photographs of other people.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.