Rainbow Drops Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via www.swizzels.com/fun-and-games/find-the-biggest-rainbow-drop/. People can also enter via Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #TopOfTheDrops or by commenting on the Swizzels Facebook page (www.facebook.com/SwizzelsMatlow)
5. To enter participants must supply a picture of a Rainbow Drop next to a ruler showing centimetres. This must give a clear indication of how long it is. In the event of a tie, the width of the Rainbow Drop will also be taken into account.
6. Photographs must be original and not digitally retouched or enhanced.
7. 1 overall winner will be selected each month and will appear in our gallery of winners on our website page www.swizzels.com/rainbowdrops. The winner will be the longest Rainbow Drop image sent during the calendar month.
8. Once a Rainbow Drop has won a monthly prize it may not be re-entered in another month. Other Rainbow Drops which have not won may be re-entered.
9. Participants under 16 must obtain the approval of a parent or guardian before entering.
10. The closing time for entries is midnight on the last day of each month. One entrant will be independently judged as the winner and notified within 7 days of the closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 14 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
11. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of an entrant to take up a prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize is a selection of Swizzels sweets. The contents may vary but will be of equal value to the image shown. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
14. The prize will be sent out within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s acceptance of the prize and communication of a valid UK home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
15. The prize winner must be available to receive delivery of the prize package. A signature will be required at delivery.
16. The winner agrees that their name and the photograph of their winning Rainbow Drop will appear in a gallery on www.swizzels.com/rainbowdrops. Their name and photograph may also be shared on Swizzels social media platforms.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
18. Closing Date for the competition is 31st June 2018.
20. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes.