Rainbow Drops Pot of Gold
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw. The prize draw is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. Details of how to enter are available on the Swizzels website www.swizzels.com/potofgold.
5. The closing date for each monthly Rainbow Drops prize draw is midnight on the last day of that month.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.7. Entries will be accepted from United Kingdom, ROI, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
8. The competition can be entered by completing the form fully on www.swizzels.com/potofgold.
Entries not deemed appropriate will be deleted.
Entries will be collected into one prize draw and winners selected at random from the list of correct entries.
9. The monthly winners will be announced on www.swizzels.com/potofgold at the end of each month. If we have been unable to contact the winners within 7 days or the winners do not claim their prize within
7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
10. The Pot of Gold prize is £100 (or equivalent in Euros) which will be paid to the winner by cheque. The 5-people selected as runners up will receive a selection of Swizzels sweets. The contents may vary but will be of equal value to the image shown. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
11. The prize will be sent out within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s acceptance of the prize and communication of a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
12. The prize winner must be available to receive delivery of the prize package. A signature will be required at delivery.
13. The prizes are not transferable.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.