Share the Love Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at: www.swizzels.com/sharethelove Only entries via the website will be eligible.
5. The final closing date for entry to the Love Hearts Share the Love competition is 28th February 2018 at midnight.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entries will be accepted from United Kingdom, ROI, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
8. A panel of judges will pick 1 winner per day and a hamper of Swizzels sweets will be sent to the winner. The contents may vary from those in the picture but will be of equal or greater value.
9. The prizes are not transferable.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. Entries may be shared in the press/media and on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
13. By entering the competition an entrant is agreeing to have their name and messsage showcased on the Swizzels social media or blog sections.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.