Sweet Workplace Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at www.swizzels.com/fun-and-games/sweetestworkplace. People can also nominate their workplace on Twitter by mentioning their workplace/company/organisation and use #Sweetestworkplace
5. The final closing date for entry to the Swizzels Sweetest Workplace competition is Tuesday 11 July at midnight.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entries will be accepted from United Kingdom, ROI, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
8. Swizzels will be giving sweets away to approximately 200 tubs of sweets in this competition (dependant on heights of winners, there will be 10 winners).
9. If the same workplace is nominated by more than 1 person, the panel will select 1 of those who made the nomination to receive their height’s worth in Swizzels sweets.
10. The competition officially closes on Tuesday 11 July at midnight and all winners will have been notified by Friday 14th July. However, winners will be picked during the competition’s opening at various times. If we have been unable to make contact with those winners within 48 hours we reserve the right to select an alternative entry.
10.b All entries will be picked at random
11. The prizes are not transferable.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to have their photograph or story shared in the press/media and on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
15. By entering an entrant is also agreeing to have their workplace’s name showcased on the Swizzels Facebook or blog sections. Please ask permission to share names or photographs of other people. If the winner’s workplace does not want to be mentioned on social media, please let the promoter know as soon as possible. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.