Swizzels Sweet Memories Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at www.swizzels.com/sweetmemories
5. Closing date for entry to the Swizzels Memories competition is 31st December 2022 at midnight.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The competition can be entered in 3 ways:
a. Facebook (www.facebook.com/swizzels) Can be any combination of sweet memories pictures and words. Entries not deemed appropriate will be deleted.
b. Twitter @swizzelsmatlow using #sweetmemories
c. Website www.swizzels.com/sweetmemories
Entries via the website can be either a photograph and a caption or a short story. Only entries deemed appropriate will be posted to the gallery. The judge’s decision is final. Entries for each day by any of these methods will be judged together and 1 weekly winner picked.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prize is a selection of sweets of equivalent value to the image depicted on the website. The content may vary from those shown.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
11. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of being selected . If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Entrants may enter more than once.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition and gallery will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to have their photograph or story shared in our public gallery and on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is agreeing to the terms and conditions listed here.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.