The Fun Gums Range
We have so many scrumptious flavours of Fun Gums to choose from that you will be spoilt for choice. Delicious gum and foam fruit flavoured sweets that don’t take life too seriously!
- Fun Gums Giant Foam Mushrooms Loose
- Fun Gums Giant Teeth & Toothbrush Loose
- Fun Gums Cola Bottles Loose
- Fun Gums Strawberry Tarts Loose
- Fun Gums Sour Apple Slices Loose
- Fun Gums Fried Eggs Loose
- Fun Gums Foam Mushrooms Loose
- Fun Gums Teeth & Toothbrush Loose
- Fun Gums Juicy Lips Loose
- Fun Gums Milk Bottles Loose
- Fun Gums Fizzy Cola Bottles Loose
- Fun Gums Giant Pigs Mugs Loose
For a chance to win a whole host of Swizzels goodies, tell us your best joke!
Our favourite jokes
What do you get if you cross a cat with a platypus, and then it crosses the road?
A Flattycattypuss!Natalie Gough
What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Have you ever tried eating a clock?
It's very time consuming!Charlotte Bland
What is the tastiest part of a band?
The Drumstick!Jeremy Over
What do you call an alligator in a vest?
An InvestigatorSandra Clough
Why can't you give Elsa a balloon?
Because she will let it go.Natasha Winwright
What do you call a fake noodle?
An impasta!Lois Winnifrith
I saw my dad eating some torches and lamps.
He said he was having a light snack.
What cheese is made backwards?
Why did the hedgehog cross the road?
To get to his flat mates.
What often falls but never gets hurt?
Why did the banana go to the doctors?
Because it wasn't peeling very well!
What do you call a sheep on a trampoline?
A woolly jumper
Why did the golfer bring 2 pairs of trousers?
In case he got a hole in one.
Little old lady.
Little old lady who?
Wow, I didn't know you could yodel!Fin Shaw