Rhubarb & Custard Popcorn Balls
Looking to upgrade your movie popcorn?Try our Rhubarb and Custard popcorn balls.They are super simple to make.
You will need:
- 70g of popcorn (kernels or pre-popped)
- 145g Squashies Rhubarb and Custard sweets
- Follow popcorn instructions to pop the kernels and place into a bowl.
- Put ¾ of the sweets into a bowl and melt in the microwave for 20 seconds until soft.Add a splash of boiling water and stir hard.Cut the remaining sweets into four.
- Pour the melted sweets and solid sweets in with the popcorn and stir together.
- Once cooled down a little, mould the popcorn into balls using your hands. Be careful to not handle the mixture when it is too hot!