Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions Jubilee T&Cs
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Swizzels Matlow Ltd., Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA
- The promotion is open to GB residents, aged 18+ only, and excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Purchase necessary. Please retain promotional pack as proof of purchase.
- Internet access required.
- Maximum of one prize type, VIP Swizzels Tour, per person and maximum of one prize type, Swizzels hamper per person only during the promotional period. One individual can win one of each prize type only.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties, or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
- The promotional period in which to claim a VIP Factory Tour Prize or win a Swizzels hamper from 00.00 1st June 2022 – 23.59 5th June 2022. Entries outside of this period will not be accepted.
- The winners will be contacted within 1 week by direct message on social media, or email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- HOW TO ENTER
- Show us how you are celebrating the Platinum Jubilee on social media via Swizzels Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page. You can send us a direct message or comment on our competition post. Tag Swizzels and use the hashtag #SwizzelsJubilee.
- The competition can be entered in three ways:
1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SwizzelsMatlow
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/SwizzelsMatlow
3. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/swizzels_sweets
- . One winner will win a VIP Factory Tour as well as a Swizzels hamper. We will also have two runners-up who will win a Swizzels hamper. The hampers will include the following:
• 4x Squashies (one original, one bubble gum, one Sour Cherry & Apple, and one Rhubarb and Custard)
• 1x Parma Violets 170g bag
• 1x Kind Hearts 170g bag
• 2x Drumstick Choos 150g bag
• 2x Refresher Choos 150g bag
• 4x 80g Rainbow Drops
• 1x Double Dip
• 4x Original Raspberry & Milk flavour Drumstick stick packs
• 4x Refresher Stick packs
• 4x Strawberry Refresher Stick packs
• 4x Giant Fizzers
• 2x Squashies Minions
• 2x Tropical Chew Bars Minions
• 6x Tropical Fizz Chew Bars Minions
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or entries received outside any promotional period will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- An independent judge will select the winner.
VIP TOUR PRIZES
16. There will be one Swizzels VIP Factory tour prize available to be won. The winner will be chosen by an independent judge. The winner will be invited on a VIP tour of the Swizzels factory to see how our sweets are made, make their own sweet, visit the Swizzels design factory, and enjoy lunch. This is a very rare opportunity to visit the factory in New Mills, Derbyshire, which is not open to the public. The winner and guests are advised to leave a whole day for the VIP tour.
17. Maximum one VIP Factory tour prize can be won in total per person throughout the promotional period.
18. The winner may bring up to 3 guests. There are no age restrictions for guests.
19. The visit date will be agreed with the Promoter. Unauthorised access will not be permitted
20. The prize includes return travel (standard class UK train fare), one night’s accommodation within the vicinity of the Swizzels factory at a hotel selected by the Promoter, and transport from the hotel to the Swizzels factory for the whole party. The prize will be organised and booked by Swizzels.
21. The winner and their guests must travel together on the same train to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
22. The winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred are the winner’s and their guests’ own.
23. All Swizzels VIP factory tours must be carried out by 31st December 2022.
24. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prizes.
RUNNERS UP PRIZES:
25. There will be a total of two runners up who will each win a Swizzels hamper.
26. Delivery of prizes could be between 14 days – 28days before they are sent out to winners.
27. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information that affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
28. The Promoter will make available the VIP Tour winners surnames and counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com.
29. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
30. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death, and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
31. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions, and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
32. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
34. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
36. You are providing your information to the Promoter and its partner agencies, RMS PR and Activation.
37. All data obtained will be deleted 1 month after the promotion end date.
38. The winner will be requested to the use of his or her name and image in any publicity material or on social media.