Make it Marvellous Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
- Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Entrants must be 18 years old and above.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an individual can make.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at https://swizzels.com/sweets/mallows/
- Closing date for entry to the Make it Marvellous competition is Friday 30th September at 11:59pm.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition can be entered in four ways:
- Facebook (www.facebook.com/swizzelsmatlow). Upload to the page or comment on a post with picture the creation involving Mallows
- Twitter (twitter.com/swizzelsmatlow) – Reply to the post with a comment along with the picture. Use hashtag #MakeItMarvellous
- Instagram (instagram.com/swizzels_sweets) share a picture or video of your creation, using the #MakeItMarvellous hashtag and tagging @swizzels_sweets.
- TikTok (@swizzels_sweets) share a video of using the #MakeitMarvellous hashtag ang tag @swizzels_sweets.
- We will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer, macros or other automated means;
- completed by third parties, trade or consumer group and/or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- copies and not originals; or
- Entries by all four methods will be judged by a panel of judges and two winners will be chosen weekly and will win one of our Marvellous Mallows boxes. There will be 10 winners in total.
- The prizes each consist of two Marvellous Mallows bag, and a make your own s’mores kit. The prizes are not transferable, and contents may vary.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
- The daily winners will be contacted within 1 week by direct message on social media, or email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering the competition, the entrant gives permission to be announced as a winner on Swizzels’ social media channels and Swizzels website, should they be successful.
- Any entry will be forfeited if the promoter cannot view the entry image due to the Social Media profile being set to private.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
19 .LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
19.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. All entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
19.2 In any event, liability of the Promoter is limited to the maximum value of £1,000.
19.3 The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred by winners in the redemption of any of the Prizes.
19.4 Neither the Promoter, its employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any of the following:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry made;
b. Any system failures on any of the websites or platforms being utilised to run the Competition;
c. Any third party’s failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
d. Any third party failure that results in the interruption or cancellation of the Competition and/or any Prize that may be associated with the Competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to have their photograph or story shared in the press/media and on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. Squashies may want to film the recipient of the £1000 being notified of their prize.
20. By entering via the website or social media an entrant is also agreeing to have their entry showcased on the website in the gallery or blog sections. Please ask permission to share photographs of other people within photograph entries.
21. On occasions we may select stock images to illustrate entries on the Swizzels website and social media.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, across Squashies’ social media channels and on the website. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.