Super Sweet Fruit Pizza
Everyone loves pizza, right? But what about a SWEET pizza… try this delicious super sweet fruit pizza.
You will need:
- Pre-made pizza dough (unless you want to make your own)
- A mixture of fresh fruit, enough to cover the size of the pizza you want to make
- 4 tbsp jam (any flavour)
- 145g Squashies (we mixed our flavours together for this one)
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
- Roll out the dough into the shape and size of pizza that you desire.Big ones or mini ones both work great!
- Place the pizza dough into the lower third of the oven and bake for 14 to 16 minutes for a 12-inch pizza or 10 to 12 minutes for smaller 6-inch pizzas.
- Once crispy and brown, spread the jam over the pizza and load on the fruit.Sprinkling a few sweets amongst the fruit.
- If available, caramelise some of the sweets with a blowtorch until they start to bubble.
- Put the remaining sweets into a bowl and melt in the microwave for 20 seconds until soft.Add a splash of boiling water and stir hard.Drizzle the melted sweets over the pizza.
- Slice up and serve.