Swizzels pumpkin wall live competition terms & conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the Swizzels 2017 “Halloween Sorted” Pumpkin Wall Competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to abide by them.
- The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
- Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Opening and closing dates: The competition will open and close on Friday 20th October 2017. Entries must be submitted in line with onscreen instructions. Swizzels Matlow Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end and/or date at any time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Entry guide: Entrants must comment on the live video with their guess as to which numbered orange balloon they are selecting. Users may select multiple balloons, but they must do so in individual comments and they must select the balloon before it is popped. Throughout the video, one user will be selected for each balloon and it will then be revealed which balloon is revealing a treat (prize) or a trick (no-prize). Users must abide by instructions in the live video. Users may be selected only once to receive either a trick or treat.
- How the prize will be awarded: Every 60 seconds a balloon will be popped, therefore revealing whether trick or treat is behind it. Details of which user was selected to receive either a trick or treat will be revealed in the scrolling text at the bottom of the video screen.
Any decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winning entrant will be contacted in a reply to their entry. The selected winner must then private message the Facebook page with their postal details to claim the prize.
- Points of entry: This competition is open across Facebook (www.facebook.com/swizzelsmatlow) only.
- Bonus Prize Draw – once all of the orange balloons are popped, users will be asked to comment on the post. They will have the option of 1 of 2 green balloons marked “A” or “B”. A user may comment on the post once and their first comment entry is final. This bonus draw will run until 2.30pm.
9.b. At 2.30pm both balloons will be popped to reveal “Trick” or “Treat”. All users who selected the balloon associated with “Treat” will be entered into a random prize draw to win another bonus Mini Halloween Bundle.
9.c. One entrant will be selected to win this prize and then the winner will be announced in a comment on the video.
- All winning entrants are asked to private message the page to claim their prize. Swizzels are not responsible for any entries that have failed submission.
- The prizes are 30 x Swizzels Mini Halloween bundles marked as “treat”. If a “trick” is selected then no prize is allocated.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of being selected. If the winnerscannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.