SWIZZELS ‘BIG NIGHT IN TRADE PROMOTION’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter: Swizzels Matlow Limited, Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all residents of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man only, aged 18 years or over.
- Promotional Period: Products must be purchased between 1st January 2020 and 23:59 30th April 2020. The entry form will remain open until 23:59 17th May 2020.
- Entrants must purchase 3 x cases of any Swizzels Choos or Loadsa Variety bags (this includes but is not limited to Drumstick Choos 12 x 135g, Refreshers 12 x 135g, Loadsa Sweets 12 x 135g, Loadsa Chews 12 x 135g, Loadsa Lollies 12 x 135g) during the promotional period and retain your invoice/receipt. Purchases must be in a single transaction.
- Visit the entry page at swizzels.com/promo and upload a valid receipt along with your name, email address, invoice number and the name of the Wholesaler where you purchased the products if applicable.
- Entry will be confirmed via an onscreen message after submitting an entry.
- Entry is via the web entry form only. Only one entry per invoice/receipt. i.e. for each separate entry the entrant must purchase a further 3 x cases of Swizzels products.
- The entry form will remain open until 17th May 2020.
- No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, then the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify these participants and to void any prize entitlement.
- In total there are 4 x 55” TV’s and 20 x £15 movie streaming vouchers (for Netflix) to be won.
- Winners will be selected in two windows with prizes split equally between them:
- The first window will include all valid entries up to and including 29th February 2020 with winners selected within 2 weeks of this date (by 14th March 2020).
- The second window will include all valid entries after 29th February 2020 with winners selected within 2 weeks of the competition closing (by 31st May 2020).
- All Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to replace any of the prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and have no cash value. No cash equivalent will be given.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
WINNER SELECTION + NOTIFICATION
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received during the entry window. Winners will be drawn within 14 days of the closing date of each window.
- Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date of each window. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they respond to the winner notification, either by responding to the email or using the contact details within the email to contact the relevant person. If the winner does not respond within 7 days, they will be emailed again and given a further 7 days to respond.
- If contact cannot be made, or prizes are not claimed, or if the required information is not provided, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date then the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner (using the same mechanism as the original winner). The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners and ask for identity, age, address, employer’s permission (where relevant) and to contact the relevant wholesaler or cash and carry to confirm if proof of purchase provided is genuine. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant and withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where it has reasonable grounds to believe that that entrant requires permission from their employer to participate in this promotion and that they do not have such permission (or have not complied with any procedures or rules of their employer governing participation in promotions).
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, company name, county, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available to entrants after the prizes have been claimed. To obtain this information, entrants can send an email to email@example.com from 28 days after the closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person who tries to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method and to void any prize award.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
- Unless the entrant has provided explicit permission for the promoter to retain their data for ongoing marketing communications the via mailing list opt in, personal data will be deleted at the end of the promotion.