Win a year’s supply of Swizzels sweets & Bad Brownie competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
- Promotion Period: 10.03.22 to 31.03.22
- Promotion is a prize draw; no skill is required.
- To enter, fill in the entry form found on swizzels.com/badbrownie
- Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members; and Employees of Bad Brownie or their family members; or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be 16 years old or above.
- There is no entry fee.
- Closing time/date for entry 11:59pm on 31 March 2022. A winner will be chosen and informed by 15th April 2022 or as soon as practically possible thereafter
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There will be one winner of the main prize whose name will be chosen at random by the promoter, Swizzels Matlow Limited.
- The prize of a year’s supply of sweets will be 52 bags Swizzels sweets of the promoter’s choosing. The prize of a year’s supply of Bad Brownies will be 1 x 24 bite box per month.
- The 20 runners up will each receive a prize of a Swizzels hamper and a box of brownies
- The prize in whole or in part is non-transferable.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail or telephone. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- It could be between 14 days – 28 days after the winners have been notified before the prizes are sent out to them.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a) Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. All entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
b) In any event, liability of the Promoter is limited to the maximum value of £100.
c) The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred by winners in the redemption of the Prize.
d) Neither the Promoter, its employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any of the following:
i) Any incorrect or inaccurate entry made;
ii) Any system failures on any of the websites or platforms being utilised to run the Competition;
iii) Any third party’s failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
iv) Any third-party failure that results in the interruption or cancellation of the Competition and/or any Prize that may be associated with the Competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, across Swizzels’ social media channels and on the website. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.