Bestway Retail – Swizzels 90th Birthday Prize Draw
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. This Promotion is open to Bestway Retail customers aged 18 or over, resident in UK. Directors, management and employees and their immediate family members of Bestway Retail are illegible to enter.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion will begin on the 17th of July 2018 (“Opening Date”) and close on the 17th of September 2018 (“Closing Date”). Any entries submitted outside these dates will not be entered into the prize draw.
4. To enter: Purchase 6+ cases of a mix of the below products during the Promotion Period in a single transaction to be automatically entered into our prize draw.
– Refreshers Choos £1 PMP (12 x 135g)
– Drumstick Choos £1 PMP (12 x 135g)
– Drumstick Squashies Original (10 x 160g)
– Drumstick Squashies Bubblegum (10 x 160g)
– Drumstick Squashies Sour Cherry & Apple (10 x 160g)
– Loadsa Sweets +40% (12 x 189g)
– Loadsa Lollies +40% (12 x 189g)
– Loadsa Chews +40% (12 x 189g)
For an additional entry into the prize draw, visit www.swizzels.com/DisplaytoWin, complete the entry form and upload a photo showing how you display the Swizzels’ hanging bag range.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
1 of 1 x Ipad® (2018 model, 32GB)
1 of X x Swizzels limited edition teddy bears
7. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
8. One prize per person.
9. Winner Selection: All entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw. The winners will be announced and notified within 21 days after the Closing Date.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone, email and/or mail. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to the initial winner notification to claim their prize within 48 hours from the date of the initial notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
11. The prizes will be sent out within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s acceptance of the prize and communication of a valid UK address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
12. The prize winner must be available to receive delivery of the prize package. A signature will be required at delivery.
13. Winner publication: Winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a SAE to ‘‘’Swizzels Matlow Limited, Marketing Department, Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA’’ within two months of the Closing Date.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final in relation to all promotional matters.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. Neither the Promoter nor Bestway Retail will be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269), Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA