Banoffee Ice Cream Sundae with a Rainbow Drop Crunch
This is a quick and easy, yet deliciously impressive dessert for dinner parties with our Rainbow Drops topping bringing a bright splash of colour to the table.
Recipe serves: 2
Preparation time: 10 – 15 minutes
- 32g Rainbow Drops
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 25g chopped pistachio nuts
- 2 small bananas
- 25g squirty cream
- 4 tbsp salted caramel sauce
- Place the Rainbow Drops and chopped nuts into a small bowl and mix. Set aside 2 teaspoons of the mix for decoration.
- Slice the bananas into chunks, place in a bowl with the lemon juice and combine together so the bananas are coated in the juice.
- Place half the bananas in the base of each sundae glass, drizzle over 1 ½ teaspoons of the salted caramel sauce into each, top with half the Rainbow Drops mix and repeat.
- Scoop a ball of vanilla ice cream on top of the Rainbow Drops mix.
- Top with a lovely rosette whirl of squirty cream.