Drumstick Squashies Rocky Road
Makes 16 pieces
Ready in: 90 minutes
- 10 oat biscuits (150g), broken into small pieces
- 225g milk chocolate
- 85g butter
- 85g golden syrup
- 50g chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 160g pack Drumstick Original Squashies Milk & Raspberry, 125g cut into 1/3rds and the remainder in ¼’ s
- Lightly grease and base line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin.
- Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate together in a large bowl placed over a pan of hot but not boiling water.
- Remove the bowl from the pan.
- Place the biscuits, nuts and 125g of the Squashies into the melted chocolate mix and combine together. Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and level with the back of a spoon.
- Top with the remaining quartered Squashies. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Ease the Rocky Road from the tin and remove the greaseproof paper. Mark into portions and chill until serving.