Extreme Sour Rocky Road
Love rocky road? If so, you will LOVE our Squashies Extremely Sour Cherry and Apple Rocky Road.
You will need:
- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 35g butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 3tbsp golden syrup
- 100g Squashies Sour Cherry and Apple sweets (or you can use any flavour of Squashies you fancy)
- Line an 18cm square tin with baking paper.
- Cut the Squashies into four. Keeping a few behind for the garnish.
- Place the Digestive biscuits into a bag and break into lumps (not too small).
- Melt butter, dark chocolate, and golden syrup over a Bain Marie.
- Add in the biscuits and the cut Squashies and lightly mix.
- Spread the mix into the square tin.Make sure you get it into the corners and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Using a hot knife, cut into fingers.
- For a Squashies garnish, melt a handful of sweets in a bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds until soft.Add a splash of boiling water and stir hard. Then drizzle over the rocky road fingers whilst gooey.