Rainbow Drops and Oat Cookies
Brighten up your morning coffee with our soft, chewy and vibrant cookies!
Makes: 22 -24 cookies
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 18-20 minutes per batch
- 250g butter, softened
- 50g caster sugar
- 110g light brown sugar
- 140g self-raising flour
- 175g porridge oats
- 80g Rainbow Drops
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/ Gas Mark 5. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment or a non-stick liner.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the flour and oats and mix well.
- Add the milk to bind together then add the Rainbow Drops and mix again.
- Place spoonful’s of mixture onto baking sheet in a rough ball shape, flatten the top
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before removing from the tray.