Rainbow Drops Ice-Cream Sandwiches
On a balmy day, why not make this colourful twist on the traditional ice cream sandwich? Or, take our word for it; they go fabulously with a morning coffee!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 20 minutes
- 8 Hobnob biscuits
- 100g or 4 scoops of strawberry ice cream
- 25g Rainbow Drops
- Place four upturned biscuits on a baking tray.
- Scoop the ice cream into a bowl and stir in 10g of the Rainbow Drops.
- Spoon the ice cream mix onto each upturned biscuit. Smooth out flat and neaten the edges to match each biscuit shape.
- Top with the remaining biscuit, pressing down lightly.
- Place the remaining Rainbow Drops on a plate and roll the biscuit edges in the drops to coat.
- Return to the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.