Squashies & Chocolate Finger Cake
By Lorna Lloyd
Well done to Lorna Lloyd for sending us this fabulous Squashies creation!
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Oven temperature: Preheated at 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5
- 200g Soft butter
- 200g Self raising flour
- 200g Caster sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsps. milk
- 160g Bag of Drumstick Squashies Original Raspberry & Milk
- Jar of raspberry jam
- Drumstick Squashies Original Raspberry & Milk
- 75g White chocolate (melted)
- Mixture of white, milk and dark chocolate fingers
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius.
- Line and grease 2 x 20cm cake tins.
- Mix together all the cake sponge ingredients into a smooth batter.
- Divide the mixture equally between the two cake tins and bake for 20 minutes.
- When cool, spread the jam and Squashies between the two sponges.
- Spread over the melted white chocolate whilst warm and press the fingers round the edges. When cool, top with Squashies.