Love Hearts Lovely Moments Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at www.swizzels.com/lovelymoments
5. Closing date for entry to the Swizzels Love Hearts competition is Friday 31st March at midnight.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entries will be accepted from United Kingdom, ROI, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
8. The competition can be entered in 3 ways:
a) Facebook (www.facebook.com/LoveHeartsUK) Can be any combination of pictures or video and words. Entries not deemed appropriate will be deleted.
b) Twitter @LoveHearts_UK using #LovelyMoments
c) Website www.swizzels.com/lovelymoments
Entry via the website allows a written entry plus a photo or video upload.
Entries by all 3 methods will be judged together by a panel of judges and a short list of 10 will be selected. Those shortlisted may be contacted so that we can find about more about the nominees and the Lovely Moments to assist in selecting 5 winning Lovely Moments.
9. The Dream Day prizes will be for the person nominated for a Lovely Moment and not the person who nominated them. The 5 people who nominated each of the 5 final winners will receive a year’s supply of Swizzels sweets (equivalent of 52 bags).
10. If the same winner is nominated by more than 1 person, the panel will select 1 of those who made the nomination to receive the Swizzels sweets.
11. 5 shortlisted Lovely Moments nominees who are not picked as winners will be the 5 runners up. The runners up will receive a year’s supply of Swizzels Sweets (equivalent of 52 bags). Those who nominated them will receive a hamper of Swizzels sweets.
12. The shortlist will be selected by Friday 7th April. If we have been unable to make contact with those shortlisted within 48 hours we reserve the right to select an alternative entry.
13. There will be a 5 winning Lovely Moments selected by Friday 14th April.
14. The Dream Day winners will receive their Dream Day up to the value of £500. The winners can invite friends and family (this cost will have to be covered by the £500 prize value). The Dream Day must take place in United Kingdom, ROI, Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
15. Swizzels will work with the winner to arrange their Dream Day. The day will be discussed with the shortlisted nominator during the selection process. Once winners are selected the details will be firmed up in consultation with the winner.
16. The prizes are not transferable.
17. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
18. The 5 overall winners will be contacted by Friday 14th April. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to have their photograph or story shared in the press/media and on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Swizzels may want to film the recipient of the Dream Day being notified of their prize.
22. By entering via the website or social media an entrant is also agreeing to have their entry showcased on the website in the gallery or blog sections. Please ask permission to share photographs of other people.
23. On occasions we may select stock images to illustrate entries on the Swizzels website and social media.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.