Swizzels Minions ‘Get your Groove on’ competitions T&Cs
Promoter: Swizzels Mallow Ltd., Carlton House, Albion road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA
UK & ROI, 18+ only. Promotion Period: 01.08.22 to 11.09.22. No purchase necessary. Take part in our Minions ‘Get your Groove on’ competition through Swizzels website www.swizzels.com/minions. There will be 3 main winners in total. One winner will be chosen every two weeks:
- First winner announced: Tuesday 30th August 2022
- + 5 runners-up winners
- Second winner announced: 13th September 2022
- + 5 runners-up winners
- Third winner announced: 27th September 2022.
- +5 runners-up winners
The main winners prize is £1,000 or €1,179.72 for ROI (exchange rate will be taken on the day of announcement), plus a party pack including disco ball, decorations, disco light, balloons and a large Minions soft toy. 5x Minions Tropical Chew bags, 5x Banana & Blueberry Minions Squashies, and 20x Minions Tropical Chew bars. The cash will be transferred via bank transfer.
There will also be 5 runners-up prizes every 2 weeks. The runners-up winners will receive Minions Soft Toy, 5x Minions Tropical Chew bars, 5x Minions Squashies and 20x Minions Tropical Chew bars.
- The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK and ROI only.
3. Entrants must be 18 years old and above.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. Closing date for entry to the Swizzels Minions competition is 11/09/22, 23:59.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entries will be accepted from United Kingdom only.
8. The competition can be entered in one way only:
- We will not accept competition entries that are:
- a) automatically generated by computer, macros or other automated means;
- b) completed by third parties, trade or consumer group and/or in bulk;
- c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- d) copies and not originals; or
- e) incomplete.
- No entry via post or social media
- Entries will be selected at random by the promoter.
- The winners will be contacted within 1 week by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Delivery of prizes could be between 14 days – 28days before they are sent out to winners.
14.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
14.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. All entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
14.2 In any event, liability of the Promoter is limited to the maximum value of £1,000.
14.3 The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred by winners in the redemption of any of the Prizes.
14.4 Neither the Promoter, its employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any of the following:
(a) Any incorrect or inaccurate entry made;
(b) Any system failures on any of the websites or platforms being utilised to run the Competition;
(c) Any third party’s failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
(d) Any third-party failure that results in the interruption or cancellation of the Competition and/or any Prize that may be associated with the Competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, across Swizzels’ social media channels and on the website. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.