Snap Your Summer Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited and On the Beach or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Entrants must be 16 years old and above.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an individual can make.
- If the winner of The Grand Prize is under 18, they must travel accompanied by an adult (18+)
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at www.swizzels.com/summer
6. Closing date for entry to the Swizzels Snap your Summer competition is Friday 30th September at 11:59pm.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Entries will be accepted from United Kingdom, ROI, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
9. The competition can be entered in 4 ways:
- a) Facebook(facebook.com/Swizzels) Upload to the page or comment on a post with picture of your summer including a Swizzels product.
- b) Twittershare a picture of your summer, including a Swizzels product, using the #MySwizzelsSummer hashtag
- c) Instagram share a picture of your summer including a Swizzels product, using the #MySwizzelsSummer hashtag.
d) Website upload a picture of your summer including a Swizzels product to www.swizzels.com/summer
- All entries must include an image that features a Swizzels product.
- We will not accept competition entries that are:
- a) automatically generated by computer, macros or other automated means;
- b) completed by third parties, trade or consumer group and/or in bulk;
- c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- d) copies and not originals; or
- e) incomplete.
- Entries by all 4 methods will be judged together daily by a panel of judges and a daily winner will be selected to win one of the Snap your summer daily prizes allocated at random.
The Snap your summer daily prizes consist of Swizzels merchandise as follows; 5x Drumstick Inflatables, 25x Love Hearts Waters bottles, 15x Refreshers Beach Towels, 10x Drumstick Beach Towels, 30x Love Hearts Straw Cups. The prizes are not transferable.
13.Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
- The daily winners will be contacted within 1 week by direct message on social media, or email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering the competition, the entrant gives permission to be announced as a daily winner on Swizzels’ social media channels, should they be successful.
- Any entry will be forfeited if the promoter cannot view the entry image due to the Social Media profile being set to private.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winning entry for the £5,000 holiday prize will be selected by a panel of judges from all entries received before the closing date 30th September 2019. This person will win the grand prize of a holiday to the value of £5000, supplied by On the Beach.
19.1 The Grand Prize (referred to below as the ‘Prize’).
19.2 There will be one Prize awarded by the Promoter as follows:
- The Prize: A £5,000 holiday voucher to be used on a Flight + Hotel booking with On the Beach. Excludes hotel only and flight only.
- The Prize must be redeemed before 30th September 2020.
- The Prize does not include travel insurance, or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the Prize description. All such costs and expenses will be the responsibility of the Winner and members of their travelling party.
19.4 The winning Prize has a maximum value of £5,000 only. Any cost above this amount is the responsibility of the Winner and must be paid in full at the time of booking. No alternative payment plan or method shall be available to the winner in any circumstance.
19.5 The Winner and their travelling party are responsible for ensuring they hold a valid passport and any necessary visa to travel, hold all adequate travel insurance policies, and comply with any other Terms and Conditions applicable to the Prize.
19.6 The Prize may only be redeemed through bookings made with the Promoter by telephone. The Winner must notify the Promoter that they wish to redeem their prize by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
19.7 The Prize cannot be redeemed online. It may only be redeemed upon a telephone booking.
19.8 All bookings made to redeem the Prize are also subject to the Promoter’s separate Terms of Business, and the Terms and Conditions of the suppliers of the flights and accommodation. Copies of these terms can be found on the Promoter’s website.
19.9 Any fees or costs associated with or incidental to the acceptance or use of any Prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the respective Winner.
19.10 All Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to replace any of the prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
19.11 All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and have no cash value. No cash equivalent will be given.
19.12 The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
20.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
20.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. All entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
20.2 In any event, liability of the Promoter is limited to the maximum value of £1,000.
20.3 The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred by winners in the redemption of any of the Prizes.
20.4 Neither the Promoter, its employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any of the following:
(a) Any incorrect or inaccurate entry made;
(b) Any system failures on any of the websites or platforms being utilised to run the Competition;
(c) Any third party’s failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
(d) Any third party failure that results in the interruption or cancellation of the Competition and/or any Prize that may be associated with the Competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to have their photograph or story shared in the press/media and on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages. Swizzels may want to film the recipient of the £5000 holiday being notified of their prize.
22. By entering via the website or social media an entrant is also agreeing to have their entry showcased on the website in the gallery or blog sections. Please ask permission to share photographs of other people within photograph entries.
23. On occasions we may select stock images to illustrate entries on the Swizzels website and social media.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, across Swizzels’ social media channels and on the website. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.