Swizzels Apple bobbing live post text and Terms
Terms & Conditions
- Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the Swizzels 2017 “Halloween Sorted” Apple Bobbing LIVE competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to abide by them.
- The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
- Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. Entrants must be 13 or over. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Opening and closing details: The competition will open and close on Friday 13th October 2017. Entries must be submitted in line with onscreen instructions and by the end of the onscreen timer. Entries made after this point will not be accepted. Please note: Swizzels Matlow Ltd can track with 100% accuracy whether a user has entered before the timer is complete, therefore all decisions made are final. Swizzels Matlow Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end and/or date at any time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Entry guide: Entrants must comment on the live video with their guess as to which apple (single) will be a winning apple. Users MAY NOT enter more than once and only the first entry will be accepted. Users must abide by instructions in the live video.
- How the prize will be awarded: Upon completion of the competition timer, the skeleton character will reveal which apples are winning apples. All of the entrants who selected that apple will be entered into a random prize draw for the chance to win a prize. Three winning apples are to be revealed, therefore there are 3 prizes – one per apple. Winners will be announced as a comment on the entrants entry AFTER the live video has concluded.
Any decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winning entrant will be contacted in a reply to their entry. The selected winner must then private message the Facebook page with their postal details to claim the prize.
- Points of entry: This competition is open on Facebook only and entrants must enter the competition when it’s live. All on screen instructions are final. Swizzels are not responsible for any entries that have failed submission.
- The prize is 1 of 3 Swizzels Sweet Hampers.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of being selected. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.