Swizzels ‘Big Night in’ Trade Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The Promoter: Swizzels Matlow Limited, Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all residents of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man only, aged 18 years or over.
Entrants must have a receipt or invoice proving they bought 3 cases of any Swizzels hanging bags during the promotional period.
Promotional Period: Opens on 1st of February to 30th April 2023
Entry Instructions for England, Wales, Scotland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man: Purchase necessary (excluding Northern Ireland residents – Entry Instructions for Northern Ireland: No Purchase Necessary)
Purchase 3 x cases of any Swizzels hanging bags from the below range during the promotional period and retain your invoice/receipt. Purchases must be in a single transaction.
- Squashies Original, Bubblegum, Sour Apple & Cherry, Rhubarb & Custard 10 x 160g, 12 x 131g, 12 x 135g
- Minions Squashies 10 x 140g, 12 x 120g
- Drumstick Choos & Refresher Choos 12 x 135g & 12 x 150g
- Scrumptious Sweets, Lucious Lollies, Curious Chews 12 x 173g, 12 x 176g , 18 x 171g, 12 x 134g, 12x 132g & 12 x 135g.
- Parma Violets 12 x 130g
- Double Lollies 12 x 130g
- Love Hearts 12 x 127g
Then scan the QR code or visit www.swizzels.com/TradeComp anytime from 1st February 2023 to 23:59pm on 30th April 2023.
Entry is by filling in your details online only. Only one entry per invoice/receipt (i.e. for each separate entry the entrant must purchase a further 3 x cases of Swizzels products. No limit on number of entries.
No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, then the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify these participants and to void any prize entitlement.
1 x prizes of £1,000 cash. The cheque will be sent by the promoter and delivered to the winner’s business address. All Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
Winner Selection: One winner will be drawn from all entries using an independently verified computer system within 7 days of the closing date.
Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by phone within 7 days of the closing date. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they respond to the winner notification, either by answering a call or returning a voice message left by calling the freephone number provided. If the winner does not respond within the initial 7 days, they will be telephoned again and given a further 7 days to respond. The winner will be asked to provide proof of purchase if they live outside Northern Ireland. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, or if the required information is not provided, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date then the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner (using the same mechanism as the original winner). The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winners and ask for proof of purchase, identity, age, address and invoice with proof of purchase. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person who tries to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method and to void any prize award.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available to entrants after the prizes have been claimed. To obtain this information, entrants can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from 28 days after the closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. All entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
2.2 In any event, liability of the Promoter is limited to the maximum value of £1,000.
2.3 The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred by winners in the redemption of any of the Prizes.
2.4 Neither the Promoter, its employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any of the following:
(a) Any incorrect of inaccurate entry made;
(b) Any system failures on any of the websites or platforms being utilised to run the Competition;
(c) Any third party’s failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
(d) Any third party failure that results in the interruption or cancellation of the Competition and/or any Prize that may be associated with the Competition.