Rainbow Drops Crunch Bars
These colourful crunchy bars are quick to make and perfect for a packed lunch sweet treat.
Makes: 8 Bars
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 1 ½ -2 hours
- 80g Rainbow Drops
- 35g butter
- 75g white cooking chocolate
- 2 tbsp (50g) golden syrup
- 50g white marshmallows
- Grease and line the base of an 18cm x 18cm tin.
- Place the golden syrup, butter, chocolate and marshmallows in a medium bowl over a pan containing a small amount of boiling water. Melt together until well blended and the chocolate has melted completely.
- Place the Rainbow drops in a large bowl and add the melted chocolate mixture. Mix well to coat. Pour into the prepared tin.
- Leave to cool and set for 1 ½ – 2 hours.
- Remove from the tin, peel off the greaseproof paper and cut into 8 bars. Eat and enjoy!
N/B To remove the greaseproof paper easily, chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.