Raspberry & Milk Drumstick Squashies Cheesecake
This cheesecake is very simple to make but very impressive and so Squashie-licious.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Chilling time: 3 hrs
- 160g Bag of Drumstick Original Squashies Raspberry & Milk, save 12 and cut the remainder into ¼’s
- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 100g Butter
- 300g Soft cream cheese
- 250ml Double cream
- ½ Vanilla extract
- 100g Icing sugar
- 125g White cooking chocolate
- Pink gel colouring
- Line the base of a 20cm spring form tin with greaseproof or baking paper.
- To make the base: Melt the butter in a pan. Whiz the digestive biscuits in a food processor to finely crush or place in a study bag and crush with a rolling pin. Add to the butter and mix together then tip into the cake tin. Press down and level with the back of a spoon. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the topping: Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water (not boiling).
- In a large bowl use an electric whisk on a low setting to whisk together the cream cheese, cream, vanilla extract and sugar until whipped lightly. Gradually pour in the melted white chocolate then fold in the cut Squashies. Spoon half of the mixture onto the biscuit base and level. Add the pink colouring to the remaining cream mixture and place on top, level. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set.
- Decorate with the remaining Squashies and more for a fully topped Squashies cheesecake.