Parma Violets Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
2. Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.swizzels.com/fun-and-games/parma-violets-heaven-or-hell/
6. Your suggestions can also be sent via www.facebook.com/SwizzelsMatlow or by using the hashtag #ParmavioletsHeaven or #ParmaVioletsHell on Twitter or Instagram
7. Entries will be accepted via all of the above methods. Closing date for the competition will be December 31st 2017.
8. A monthly winner will be picked within 48 hours of the end of each month.
9. The prize will be a hamper of Swizzels sweets worth £25. 1 prize will be selected from the heaven and hell ideas submitted over the previous month.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. No cash alternative to the 2nd part of the prize (a hamper of sweets) will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The cash prize will be £100 or the equivalent in euros at the winner’s request.
12. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The monthly winner’s name will be available 48 hours after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
18. There is no commitment from Swizzels to create any of the winners’ ideas.
19. The entrants will not be entitled to any earnings or financial compensation if their suggested idea ever goes into production.