Swizzels Super Fan Competition T&C
UK, 16+ only. Promotion Period starts: 01.06.23, ends: 13.08.23. Entries featuring individuals under 18 must have their parent or guardian’s permission. No purchase necessary. Take part in our Swizzels Super Fan competition. We want to find the ultimate Swizzels Super Fan. Maybe your dog is called Drumstick, maybe your nail art is always Love Hearts themed, the list is endless! The competition will be on all our Swizzels social channels, Swizzels Facebook, Twitter, TikTok or Instagram page. There will be one overall winner who will be crowned the Swizzels Super Fan, and 9 Super Fans who will be announced weekly starting w/c 9th June.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the Swizzels Super Fan competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to abide by them.
Promoter: Swizzels Matlow Ltd., Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA
Full Terms & Conditions:
- The Promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
- Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to UK residents
- Internet access is required, and entrants must have either an active Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or TikTok account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
- Entrants must be 16 years old and above. Entries featuring individuals under 18 must have their parent or guardian’s permission.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry to the competition is Sunday 13th August 2023, 23:59.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entries will be accepted from United Kingdom only.
- The competition can be entered in five ways:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SwizzelsMatlow), comment and upload your creation photo in the comments on any of our Swizzels Super Fan posts between the period of 1st June – 13th August 2023.
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/swizzels_sweets) upload your creation to your Instagram page, tag @swizzels_sweets and use hashtag #SwizzelsSuperFan between the period of 1st June – 13th August 2023.
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/SwizzelsMatlow) comment and upload your photo in the comments on any of our Swizzels Super Fan posts between 1st June – 13th August 2023. Use the hashtag #SwizzelsSuperFan and tag @swizzels_sweets
- TikTok (https://www.tiktok.com/@swizzels_sweets) upload your creation to TikTok, tag @swizzels_sweets, and use hashtag #SwizzelsSuperFan
- Upload your entry to the Swizzels website swizzels.com/superfan-competition.
- Prize Details
- SWIZZELS SUPERFAN WINNER
One overall Swizzels Super Fan winner will win a VIP Factory tour, £1,000 and Swizzels merchandise and sweets.
- There will be only one VIP Factory tour prize available to be won. The winner and one guest of their choice (aged 10 or over) will be invited on a VIP tour of the Swizzels factory to see how our sweets are made, make their own sweet, visit the Swizzels design factory, and enjoy lunch. This is a very rare opportunity to visit the factory in New Mills, Derbyshire, which is not open to the public. The winner and guest are advised to leave a whole day for the VIP tour.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
- The visit date will be agreed with the Promoter and must take place by 31 December 2023. Unauthorised access will not be permitted.
- The prize includes return travel (standard class UK train fare), one night’s accommodation within the vicinity of the Swizzels factory at a hotel selected by the Promoter, and transport from the hotel to the Swizzels factory for the winner and guest. The prize will be organised and booked by Swizzels.
- The winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred are the winner’s and their guests’ own.
- WEEKLY SUPERFANS
- One Swizzels Super Fan will be announced each Friday for 9 weeks commencing on 9th June
- The 9 weekly Swizzels Super Fans will receive an exclusive bundle of Swizzels merchandise and sweets
- Entries will be judged on their creativity and flair.
- The winners will be contacted within 1 week by direct message on social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer, macros or other automated means;
- completed by third parties, trade or consumer group and/or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- copies and not originals; or
- Any entry will be forfeited if the promoter cannot view the entry image due to the Social Media profile being set to private.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Delivery of prizes could be between 14 days – 28 days before they are sent out to winners.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. All entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- In any event, liability of the Promoter is limited to the maximum value of £1,000.
- The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred by winners in the redemption of any of the Prizes.
- Neither the Promoter, its employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any of the following:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry made;
- Any system failures on any of the websites or platforms being utilised to run the Competition;
- Any third party’s failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
- Any third-party failure that results in the interruption or cancellation of the Competition and/or any Prize that may be associated with the Competition.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, across Swizzels’ social media channels and on the Swizzels website. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.