Christmas Trivia Quiz
- What date is St Stephen’s Day?
- In the song The Twelve Days of Christmas, ‘…my true love brought to me nine…’ what?
- Which Swizzels’ product has been the bestselling sugar confectionery product every Christmas since its launch in 2013?
- What colour are the berries of the mistletoe plant?
- Two of Santa’s reindeer are named after weather phenomenon. Name them both.
- Which country gifts the Christmas tree every year that is placed at the Trafalgar Square in London?
- Which Swizzels’ product was first introduced in a Christmas cracker?
- Which important spice found in many a Christmas dish or drink stems originally from the Moloken Spice Islands? (It may help if you’ve eaten too many sweets!!)
- Which English author wrote the book ‘A Christmas Carol’?
- In the Christmas song ‘Jingle Bells’, how many horses pulled the sleigh?
The answers are below, only scroll down if you're ready for them!
- 26th December.
- Ladies dancing.
- Sweet Shop Favourites Tin.
- Donner (which means thunder in German) and Blitzen (which means lightning).
- Love Hearts.
- Charles Dickens.