FRIGHT NIGHT LIVE T&Cs
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the Fright Night Live Competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to abide by them.
- The promoter is: Swizzels Matlow Limited (company no 00562269) whose registered office is at Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA.
- Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Opening and closing dates: The competition will open and close on Saturday 31st October 2020. Entries must be submitted in line with onscreen instructions. Swizzels Matlow Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end and/or date at any time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Entry guide: Entries should be made in the form of a comment on the competition Facebook and Twitter Live video and spot prizes will be given away throughout the night (5pm – 7pm).
- Any decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winning entrant will be contacted in a reply to their entry. The selected winner must then private message the Swizzels Facebook or Twitter page with their postal details to claim the prize.
- The prizes will be Swizzels Sweet Hampers.
- Points of entry: This competition is open across Facebook (www.facebook.com/swizzels) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/SwizzelsMatlow) only.
9.a. Entries deemed to be offensive, against the law or against the community guidelines may be removed at the promoter’s discretion.
9.b. Any person who enters a competition or participates in the live event itself gives their consent to appear on screen.
- All winning entrants are asked to private message the page to claim their prize. Swizzels are not responsible for any entries that have failed submission.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- If the winners do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.